Terms and Conditions
- The website www.wannaparty.fun and its mobile application allow that the members registered in the platform (hereinafter, MEMBERS) can publish private events (becoming HOSTS) and/or sign into them, and in case of being accepted by the HOST, pay the amount established by him to cover the expenses arising from the realization of the event and attend to those events (being in that case ATTENDANTS).
- Thus, the MEMBERS will become ATTENDANTS when they access and fulfill the requirements of the events organized by the HOSTS.
- Anyone who enters the website without needing to be registered on the platform will be considered a USER.
- The use of this website is governed by the terms and conditions that appear below, so, we strongly advise you to carefully read these conditions before using or navigating through the website. The USER acknowledges being aware of the access to and existence of these conditions of use and the need to know them. Therefore, if the USER continues consulting the website, it will mean that he fully and completely accepts these conditions. If the USER did not accept these conditions, he/she would not be authorized to continue consulting and navigating through the website.
- WANNAPARTY reserves the right to periodically modify these conditions. The modified conditions will come into effect on the date of their online publication on the website for all the users. Consequently, USERS should regularly consult these conditions.
- The use of the website www.wannaparty.fun and the payment of any of the contributions established by the hosts for the realization of the event are subject to these terms and conditions.
- The legal terms provided herein are applicable to downloadable versions in the form of APP for Android and IOS.
- This Legal Notice refers only to the website and contents of WANNAPARTY and does not apply to links or web pages of third parties which, however, can be accessed through the website. Likewise, these links are provided to the user for the sole purpose of providing other information and documentation channels but given that their destinations are not directly controlled by WANNAPARTY, WANNAPARTY cannot be responsible for their content or updates.
- The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use.
General Information about the SERVICE PROVIDER
- As established by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, about the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002, of July 11, about the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI- CE), users who access this web page with the domain "www.wannaparty.fun” (hereinafter the WEB) are informed of the general information of this website.
WANNAPARTY SL, as the owner of the WEB (hereinafter, WANNAPARTY)
- Address: CALLE CEA BERMUDEZ 14B 3ºD, 28003, MADRID
- VAT ID no.: B87969150
- Email address: email@example.com
- Telephone no.: +34 609005903
- Registered in the company register of Madrid, volume 36618, folio 130, section 8, page M-657020, entry 1.
- The information related to the users received by the portal owner is treated with the maximum confidentiality and we inform you that the data that you are providing us through the website, will be included in our automated personal data file under the responsibility of WANNAPARTY, SL and only for the purpose of managing our relationship with you, as web user, and of promoting WANNAPARTY events.
- USER: Any person who accesses the WEB or the APP and visualizes the offers.
- MEMBER: User that has created a profile in WANNAPARTY.
- ATTENDANT: Member, whose attendance request to an event published on WANNAPARTY has been accepted by the HOST And who consents to the payment of the amount established by the host in order to jointly bear the costs derived from the event.
- HOST: Member that organizes an event and publishes it in WANNAPARTY
Use of personal data
- According to what is established in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December, about Personal Data Protection (LOPD), we inform you that the personal data obtained will be treated with strict confidentiality and are those related with the described area and purpose. The user will be, in any case, responsible for the veracity of the provided data, reserving WANNAPARTY, Spanish company owner of the website www.wannaparty.fun, the purpose of which is to manage the relationship between the users that open their profile in the website and who obtain or offer invitations to the several events, the right to manage such data for the sending of information or advertisements related with its activity, both by SMS and by e-mail or ordinary mail.
- In the same way, the website’s owner reserves the right to exclude to those users who submit false data from the services that he or she has registered for, notwithstanding any other action applicable under the Law.
- By clicking on “Log in with Facebook” or “log in with Instagram” in the registration form, you are expressly authorizing us to use your data in order to be able to provide you with the required services and you are authorizing WANNAPARTY to be able to send you commercial or institutional material by e-mail or by any other mean.
Right to access, rectify and cancel personal data
- We inform you that you will be able to exercise your access, rectification, cancellation and opposition right through a written and signed request, enclosing photocopy of your ID, (in case of requesting the exercise of a right on your behalf by a third party, you must fulfill an authorization to the third party, attaching also the photocopy of your ID) directed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial mailing policy
- Both, in the LOGIN form and in the application form located in the WEB, called CONTACT, the USER gives express consent so that his/her data are used with the purpose of sending him/her in the future commercial information about the services offered by WANNAPARTY and in relation with its trademarks.
- You will be able to revoke your given consent at any moment or to exercise your access, rectification, cancellation or opposition rights by submitting a written and signed request, including a photocopy of your ID (in case of requesting the exercise of your rights through a third party, you must fulfill an authorization to the third part, attaching also the photocopy of the ID) directed to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The entire content of the website www.wannaparty.fun (including, but not limited to) texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, source codes and objects, links and further audiovisual, graphic design and source code material (hereinafter, “the Content”) are exclusive property of WANNAPARTY or of third parties (being WANNAPARTY the only entity authorized to use it) and the website user commits to respect it and not to infringe it.
- In no way, the exploitation rights recognized by the currently in force Intellectual Property regulations are transferred to the user, except those which are strictly necessary to use the web site. In accordance with what previously said, the access to the website does not give any right over the registered trademarks, trade names and/or logos which appear on it, neither any kind of license or authorization is given for the use of the website elements and rights.
- Furthermore, it is totally prohibited to copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, distribute, market, publicly communicate and/or to carry out any other action associated with an infringement of the international and Spanish relevant legislation in force, as well as to use the website content without the written and express consent of WANNAPARTY.
- Any non-authorized use of the website’s content will constitute an infringement of the Intellectual Property and Competition regulations as well as an infringement of other possible regulations, towards which WANNAPARTY will initiate and exercise the corresponding civil and/or criminal against who infringes its rights.
Our trade policy
- WANNAPARTY puts at the disposal of the attendants the available event vacancies, determined by the host, which you can ask for through www.wannaparty.fun, exclusively for the MEMBERS. WANNAPARTY is an online network through which attendants and hosts are connected.
- “Attendant” is any member whose attendance request to an event posted in WANNAPARTY is accepted by a host and who consents the payment of the amount established by the host in order to jointly bear the costs derived from the event.
- “Host” is any member who organizes an event and who publishes it on www.wannaparty.fun exclusively for personal purposes different from any commercial, professional development or business aim. No other kind of transaction or purchase is authorized by WANNAPARTY.
Private policy changes
- WANNAPARTY reserves the right to modify its security and data protection policy in a discretional way, at any moment, always according to the Spanish legislation in force regarding data protection. All the changes will be duly informed to consumers, and in particular, those which affect the personal data treatment, which will be also communicated to the stakeholders by email.
- The website’s access service includes technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the user to access other pages and websites (hereinafter, "Linked Sites"). With respect to the Linked Sites, it acts as a provider of intermediation services -or intermediary-, and is therefore not responsible for the content of the linked sites in its web platform.
- The Spanish Legislation will be applicable to these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, any dispute, action, claim, or cause of action arising from or in connection with this website will be subject to the Spanish jurisdiction, particularly, those which are placed in Madrid.
- The cookies are only used to give technological utility to the platform and to store essential information to make your visits more convenient, that is, to offer a more personalized service and help you to navigate easier through the pages and according to your preferences.
- We always respect the privacy of our users. Cookies allow us to analyze user’s activity in order to improve our website. We do not share personal information or information related to the activities of our users.
- The date and time of the last time the user has visited our website.
- The content design that the User chose in his first visit to our Web site.
- Security elements that intervene in the control of access to restricted areas.
- Number of visits, viewed pages, IP address, etc. to produce aggregate statistics and reports for the maintenance and improvement of our website.
- Number of visits, viewed pages, IP address and conversion tracking parameters for the personalization of the browsing experience.
- The User has the option to prevent the creation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in his Browser program.
- Finally, analysis cookies may be used to measure and optimize the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. To achieve this aim, they can record information about visits to our website, such as: date / time when the banner is displayed, its cookie... In no case they will collect personal or identification information. This anonymous information may be used to establish the marketing preferences of our users and thus offer advertising about goods and services of interest.
WANNAPARTY PLATFORM USE CONDITIONS
Registration conditions on the platform
- Registering through the platform by a minor child is strictly prohibited. It can only be used by people over 18 years old.
- Attendants declare to be over 18 years old. Accepting the attendance of an available vacancy in favor of a minor child is expressly prohibited.
Creating an account and content
- The platform allows all the users to see the ads without being registered in the platform. However, you must create an account to access and to use certain functions of the Platform www.wannaparty.fun, to publish an add or to attend to an event. The creation of an account will convert the user into a WANNAPARTY MEMBER.
- You can create an account through your social network account INSTRAGRAM or through your account with the social network FACEBOOK. In both cases, the user understands that WANNAPARTY will have access to the social network and will keep certain information from the FACEBOOK account or the user´s INSTRAGRAM account.
- As a MEMBER, you can always unsubscribe by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated to the MEMBER.
- The same USER may not create more than one (1) account on WANNAPARTY unless WANNAPARTY expressly authorizes it. Also, you may not assign or transfer your account on WANNAPARTY to another user.
- The member agrees to keep secret and not to disclose to any third party the credentials of the WANNAPARTY account. In case you have knowledge or have reasons to suspect that your credentials have been lost, stolen, subject to misappropriation, used without authorization or suspicion of such unauthorized use, you must notify it to WANNAPARTY immediately.
- The member will be the sole person responsible for the use of his/her WANNAPARTY account by third parties, unless such activities have not been authorized by him/her and he/she has expressly communicated WANNAPARTY the loss, the fraudulent use by a third party, or the disclosure of a third party´s password; in that case, the responsibility for the use of the account will still fall on each MEMBER, although WANNAPARTY will do everything possible to support him/her by canceling the account.
- In case that the use by third parties has been made because the user has acted negligently, the user will be responsible for such use (as in the case of not immediately reporting the loss of the credentials or unauthorized use).
- WANNAPARTY is committed to guarantee the security of the user, as well as the protection of your personal data adopting as many technical and organizational measures as are necessary to ensure both the protection of your personal information and the avoidance of any unauthorized use, always complying with the requirements established by the Spanish legislation for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The user undertakes to provide real and accurate information, and to update that information through the profile account or by sending a notification to WANNAPARTY.
WANNAPARTY, may allow Members to:
- Create, upload, publish, send, receive and store content, such as text, photos, audio, video and further material and information through the WANNAPARTY platform. Members are solely responsible for the content uploaded to the platform. WANNAPARTY reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to delete or not publish, any content that does not meet the requirements set forth in these legal notices or that it considers may damage its image, the image of the platform or the image of the services.
- View all the contents of the other members, as well as any content made available by WANNAPARTY. These contents will also be visible to non-member users, who however will not be able to interact with WANNAPARTY.
- Members agree to use the services and the platform for non-commercial and non-business purposes.
Event announcement publication
At the time of publishing the announcement, the host will provide complete and truthful information about the EVENT:
- Description of the event: including images and/or videos that accurately reflect the place where the event will take place. All the images and/or videos must be approved by WANNAPARTY.
- Exact location: address, zip code, city.
- Date: Exact date and starting and ending time of the event.
- Rate: The host is solely responsible for determining the cost derived from the realization of the event.
- Number of attendants: The host will determine the number of vacancies that will be available for the event.
- Free text field: The host has the option of putting some clarifying comment.
- Characteristics of the event: The host will indicate that the expenses derived from the development of the event will be covered with the collected money pot, whether there will be drinks or food at the event or not, whether smoking is allowed or not, whether the event is private or public, it should be as well indicated whether pets are allowed or not and whether there will be music and any other inherent details to the event or not.
- Only one event per ad can be announced. The publication of that event can be done only once and by a single member.
- The host guarantees that his announcement of an event does not breach any contract signed with a third party or with the neighbor’s community, party halls or other third parties involved. Likewise, it guarantees that it complies with all fiscal requirements, with all applicable laws and other rules and regulations. The host guarantees to have all the necessary permits and registrations.
- WANNAPARTY reserves the right to request documents that prove that all the information provided by the host is truthful and real, not being responsible for the compliance of any of the requirements described above.
- Likewise, WANNAPARTY reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to delete or not to publish an announcement of an event that does not comply with the requirements established in these legal notices or that it considers may damage its image, the platform’s image or the image of the services.
- At the time of publishing the announcement, the host will provide complete and truthful information about the EVENT:
Applying for a vacancy
- WANNAPARTY offers to the members a booking application system of vacancies for the event.
- When an attendant is interested in an advertisement, he/she can request a vacancy for the event. At the time of making the reservation request, the host will be informed of the reservation request and will be asked to confirm or reject the reservation request, not being WANNAPARTY responsible at any time of the reservation requests accepted or rejected by the HOST.
- The HOST will have to confirm the reservation request before the start of the event.
- Once the host confirms the reservation request, the total amount of the vacancy will be charged to the attendant through the account number provided by him, (Price of the vacancy and Management Costs).
- In case of refusal or expiration of the reservation acceptance by the Host, the attendant will receive a refund of the total amount paid at the time of the reservation acceptance.
- If the host accepts the reservation, the attendant will receive a reservation confirmation and the host´s telephone number.
- WANNAPARTY, at the time of the acceptance of the reservation, ceases to have any link between the parties and a contract is created between the HOST and the ATTENDANT.
- WANNAPARTY makes available to all members a system of evaluation/valuation and comments about the attendants who have attended the event (in case of being host), or about the host (in case of being an attendant), about other attendants and finally about the event.
- The evaluation can be done once the attendant has confirmed attendance to the event.
- Members will not be able to manipulate the Evaluation and Comments system.
- An evaluation or comments shall be made up to 15 days after the event has finished.
- All comments, like all evaluations, are public and will appear in the user´s profile. The evaluations and comments reflect the opinions of the Members on an individual basis and not the opinion of WANNAPARTY. WANNAPARTY does not check the veracity of the evaluations and comments, which may be incorrect or deceptive.
- The access to and registration in WANNAPARTY’s platform, as well as searches, visualizations and publications do not imply any cost.
- However, the sending of the host´s phone number in order to attend the party will be done after the corresponding payment of a fee. The fee will be determined by the Host.
- WANNAPARTY reserves the right to charge management fees for the use of the platform, these management fees will be charged at the time of acceptance of the request for attendance to the event by the host and after having charged the subsequent payment to the attendee.
- These expenses will be calculated by applying 10% of the amount of each event attendance.
- When using WANNAPARTY’s platform, the host grants WANNAPARTY an authorization to collect the payments of the vacancies on his behalf.
- The price of the vacancy is deposited in an account assigned for the payment of the hosts.
- After the event, the attendants will have a period of 72 hours from the moment the event has concluded to submit claims to WANNAPARTY about the event.
- WANNAPARTY will study the claims to determine the amount to transfer to the HOST and the returns that the guests will receive in case that the event has not met the conditions established by the host in the announcement. The amount of this refund, as well as the return itself if it is considered necessary, will be at the sole discretion of WANNAPARTY.
- On the other hand, once the event has concluded, the attendants must confirm that the event has been realized.
- In case no claims are notified, WANNAPARTY will have to confirm the successful completion of the event. And after this confirmation, the credit deposited in the account for the event will be credited to the host, corresponding to the total amount contributed by each attendant to the event, taking away the Management Expenses.
When creating an account, the MEMBER will suggest a payment method to WANNAPARTY, this information must be accurate, current and complete and it is your obligation to always keep your payment methods updated.
- a bank account number, including the name of the account holder.
- It will be to the said account that the amount that the host has established per vacancy will be transferred to jointly cover the expenses derived from the event
- The payment order will be made within 1 working day after the confirmation of the realization of the event, as long as WANNAPARTY has not received any kind of complaints from the attendees.
- The payment gateway is managed by a third company: STRIPE. Payment management will depend exclusively on this company.
- The currency of payment will be the EURO.
The cancellation of the attendance to the event or of a vacancy in an event by the HOST or the ATTENDANT, once the reservation is confirmed, will be subject to the following:
In case the cancellation is made by the HOST:
- If the host makes the cancellation, the total amount of the expenses paid will be returned to the attendant. WANNAPARTY may post an automatic comment on the Ad indicating that the Host has canceled the event. There will be no cancellation fee for the host.
In case that the cancellation is made by the ATTENDANT in a confirmed reservation:
- If the attendant cancels more than 24 hours in advance before the event, the attendant will be refunded the price of the vacancy, taking away the management expenses derived from the return. The host will not be entitled to receive any amount. The places will be automatically available for other attendants, who may request vacancies.
- If the attendant cancels with less than 24 hours in advance before the event, he/she will not be entitled to a refund of the price set by the host for that vacancy. The host will receive the full amount of the price of the vacancy.
- In case the cancellation is made by the HOST:
- The cancellation of the attendance to the event or of a vacancy in an event by the HOST or the ATTENDANT, once the reservation is confirmed, will be subject to the following:
- WANNAPARTY states that the comments that are published are opinions of the USERS of the web, not of the owner of it, since WANNAPARTY only collects the opinions and comments of the USERS, with which their opinion is not reflected.
- The USER assumes all the responsibility for the use of the Web. WANNAPARTY renounces to any responsibility for acts, omissions or conduct of third parties in the use of the Web. This renounce covers all damages, liability or injuries caused by any malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in transmission operations, computer viruses, etc.
- WANNAPARTY intends, with your consent and acceptance, that the renounce of this section is understood as a limit to the responsibility of WANNAPARTY. However, in the case that any of the renounces are considered inapplicable, then the rest of the application and effect will remain and will be construed as broadly as possible at the time of making effective the intention of the parties, which limits the responsibility of WANNAPARTY.
- Users accept that they have been provided the opportunity they deem necessary to inform themselves about the Services and the WANNAPARTY platform, the legislation, rules or regulations that may be applicable to the Ads about the realization of the events they receive that are not based on any statement of facts or of law made by WANNAPARTY in relation to an Announcement.
- In case of carrying out an identity verification or background checks of any Member, to the extent permitted by the applicable law, WANNAPARTY renounces to any guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the fact that such checks could detect inappropriate behaviors of a Member or ensuring that a Member is not going to adopt an inappropriate behavior in the future.
- The host is exclusively responsible for compliance with any laws, rules, regulations and tax obligations that may apply to your use of the WANNAPARTY platform for the publication and publicity of your events.
- The host accepts that some events may carry an inherent risk and the host voluntarily assumes such risks, exonerating WANNAPARTY from any liability. As a non-exhaustive example, it is possible that some events lead to risk of illness, injury, disability or death, destruction at the place of the event, damage or deterioration on the place, theft, robbery, this being not an exhaustive list, the host assumes free and voluntarily such risks when participating in such events as a Host. Likewise, the host exonerates WANNAPARTY from any responsibility and claim that may arise in any way as a result of the realization of the event.
- The attendant undertakes to act diligently, in case of destruction or damage to the property, theft, robbery, this being not an exhaustive list, assumes all the responsibilities that may derive from its performance, fully exempting WANNAPARTY from any liability.
- WANNAPARTY is not responsible for the resale of the vacancies. In case that the vacancy, on the resale, is acquired by a child, WANNAPARTY is not responsible for such resale and accepts that WANNAPARTY is exempted from any liability and claims that may arise in any way as a result of the realization of the event.
- WANNAPARTY is not responsible for those fraudulent advertisements. However, in case the advertisement is fictitious, and after verification, WANNAPARTY undertakes to return the amount of the vacancy, as well as the management expenses to the attendees. Likewise, it will proceed to close and block the profile of the fraudulent host.
- The above disclaimers of liability apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. Other regulatory rights may be available to you. However, the duration of the statutorily necessary guarantees, if any, will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- WANNAPARTY does not guarantee the absence of virus or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations in the computer system, in the electronic documents or in user’s files in this website. Consequently, WANNAPARTY does not respond for the damages that such elements could cause to the user or to third parties.
- Registration conditions on the platform